- St. Tropez High Gloss Body Shine – This stuff will change your going out game. Your legs will look like JLO circa 1998 ( & now ) if we are being real.
- Gel Lab Pro- Shellac at Home Kit – Done paying a million dollars to get your nails done every 2 weeks? same. This kit has been amazing. I have 3 basic colours that I pick from, so if you like crazy exotic colours this one isn’t for you.
- Jillian Harris x Etsy Collection- I fell in love with this beautiful almost white, rose collection. From her dinner plates to the ceramic plant pots. Its all so Jillian & beautifully feminine.
- Tocca, Florence Perfume – My go to perfume for about 5 years now. It is the most beautiful floral/citrus I’ve ever worn. Not cheap but worth the moola.
- Loreal, Lash Paradise – Ok. This one was a hard switch for me, I have been a die-hard Loreal, telescopic fan for years. But this formula is perfect.
- Dandelion Leaf + Root Tea – I call this tea my summer savior. Dandelion pulls out the excess water in your body and helps extract any unwanted nasties from the liver. ( hello summer of Rose ). It leaves you feeling less bloated + awesome.
- Huda Beauty Whispy Lash Strips – What I love most about these lashes is that they are EASY to apply because the band on the is virtually invisible its so thin. They are whispy and not weird and fan like, perfect. Again not cheap but can be reused if yo don’t coat them in mascara.
Thats it guys! Hope you enjoyed my August Beauty Favourites. See you in September for Pumpkin SZN 😉
Cheers with lots of love + bubbly Babes Xx Nicole.