This cinnamon-y loaf is the perfect treat to get rid of all those summer zucchini and a sneaky way to get more / any veggies into the kiddos. Let me know what you think about this one! always love seeing what you guys make! use the hashtag #leavesandbubbly !
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar / maple syrup
- 3 whole eggs
- 1.5 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 8 inch loaf pan with parchment paper
- In a clean kitchen towel, wring-out the shredded zucchini of all the water
- In a large bowl add the eggs, coconut oil , sugar + beat
- Add in the zucchini and the vanilla and stir together
- In a separate bowl add all the dry ingredients except the chocolate chunks and mix together
- Add the dry into the wet ingredients and gently fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour into lined pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the centre.
- Cheers + Enjoy! xX.
With lots of Bubbly Babes, Nicole