Broccoli Cheese Nuggets :
Because my little nugget is V-picky with all food these days.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of steamed broccoli
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oat flour ( just pulse oats in the blender to a powder )
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
What To Do:
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Blend all ingredients until the broccoli is in really small
- on a lined baking sheet , roll into balls and push into inch thick patties
- bake for 14 minutes
- Act very excited to give to toddler!