One of my followers suggested that I do my most updated skincare routine, & I love seeing these kinds of posts on other peoples blogs so here goes!
As I am in my last year of my 20’s I have really started to take care of my skin, although I have always had a strict rule of taking my makeup off before bed….( yes even those haggard post- bar nights ). The best thing I’ve done in the last 3 years is wear natural sunscreen under my makeup!
Admittedly, I NEVER wore sunscreen before as my ultimate goal was to be super tanned no matter the risk. But now with all my fav bronzers & spray tans, theres no need to sacrifice your skin for that bronzed glow!
Here is a look at the products I use and the order I use them in for my DAY time routine :
Here is a look at the products I use and the order I use them in for my NIGHT TIME time routine :
I have linked each product below!
- Organic Foaming Face Wash – I LOVE the mild lemongrass scent of this foaming face wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean and not tight!
- Rose Water Toner – Rose water is an amazing mild toner for those with sensitive, acne prone skin ( HELLLLOOO)
- Uniful Day Cream – Formulated with Probiotics, Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract, Niacinamide and Edelweiss Extract — these are all innovative multi-target anti-aging ingredients that provide immediate tightening effect and long-term benefits.
- Uniful Anti-Aging Serum- I recently added this into my routine and I am addicted, it’s packed with antioxidants to repair and collagen boosting ingredients to plump, this innovative formula feels extremely comfortable on the skin. It will be your armour against UV, pollution and stress!
- Uniful Night Cream – This night cream is super moisturizing and heavenly scented, it has been formulated with a fruit enzyme complex which gently exfoliates, softening the skin and promoting cellular renewal, optimizing your skin’s natural repair process and minimizing the look of lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Eco Tan Face Water – I was so worried that this product would make me breakout or turn be orange – WRONG. This face tan water is epic. it goes on just like water on a cotton pad and it leaves your skin just the most beautiful bronzed color! I love that it has all natural ingredients no nasties!
- Unika Natural Sunscreen SPF 30- This natural sunscreen is the best one I’ve ever tried, mostly because its made with Clear-Zinc-Oxide which means it won’t show up white under your makeup! Its not greasy as it dissolves right into your skin, I use it everyday under my foundation as it layers perfectly!
- Jade Face Roller- This little guy changed my life! While getting acupuncture, Tatiana used the roller on my face and I can’t stop! It’s soooo calming and icy cold it makes your skin feel de-puffed and improves your circulation to rid acne by improving the cell repair to the points in your face where you need it most – always start on your neck area and roll outwards! PS never tried acupuncture? Give Tatiana at Via Naturals a shot- you’ll be pleasantly surprised!