Who doesn’t love animal crackers & digestive cookies? They were a staple in my childhood for sure. When I bought these for my daughter- I wasn’t surprised to see the list of not-so-amazing ingredients. Unfortunately most baby snacks have just that (crap ingredients).
So why not make your own- honest the most simple recipe ever! Try it out & let me know what you think!
What You’ll Need:
- 3/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats blended for a 5 seconds to break them up
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon of almond or coconut milk
What To Do:
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix in the wet ingredients
- roll in to a ball and place in fridge for 1 hour
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- place cookies in balls on lined baking tray
- press down with a fork so they cook evenly
- bake for 12-14 minutes
- gobble them up!
We hope you love this EASY cookie recipe, with love & champagne – Nicole Xx.