Chloe is almost 10 months old * insert crying emoji* and she has gone on a full on strike towards pureed foods. She will not have any spoon fed mush any longer. SO we are on too every sort of finger food possible. Goal is to get her to actually eat veggies and stop eating cheese strings & cookies all day!
She loved these Salmon-Spinach cakes soooo much I had to share/ will be sharing everything she is eating in the coming weeks ! Hope this helps Mamas!
Baby Friendly Salmon Spinach Cakes:
What You’ll Need:
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup spinach, chopped finely
- 3 medium carrots, grated
- 1 can of wild, canned salmon * boneless & skinless
- 1 cup of panko crumbs * or other fine bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Lightly beat the eggs
- Add the mixture all together
- Form and press into 10 balls
- Heat frying pan with coconut oil on medium
- Cook patties for about 3 mins on each side until golden brown & egg is cooked
- Cut into bite sized pieces for you babe & enjoy some on a salad for yourself!
With love & champagne , Nicole Xx