Nothing is easier than throwing a bunch of healthy ingredients into your blender to make magical muffins disguised as cupcakes… None of that wet into the dry stuff. These muffins are light and airy and are best topped with sprinkles & home-made coconut whip cream – which i’ve mentioned before HERE from the amazing “Oh She Glows”. Or just simply some nut butter and coconut flakes for days when cute toppings are a non-option. As we prepare for our little… anytime now baby…… I am trying to make a bunch of healthy snacks to freeze up. Check out this post HERE for more ideas on baking that freezes great when your expecting.
Try out these all blender muffins & lemme know whatcha think using the #leavesandbubbly Xx.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Light* Spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 very ripe bananas – medium to large
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- silicone muffin liners
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees – makes 9 muffins
- Blend all together until a batter like consistency is formed, pour into silicone muffin molds in a muffin tin. Please use silicon for this or they will stick to everything & destroy your life.
- Pour evenly into 9 silicone muffin tins & bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool & freeze for later!
Each muffin is about 175 calories, 8 g of healthy fat, 16 g carb, 8 grams protein & only 5 g of sugar ❤