I have always loved attending baby & bridal showers, the joy on the bride/mama to be’s face, the games, the FOOD….. but until you have your own you really don’t realize just how much work it takes to put on these events!! I was so fortunate to have my best friends, my mom & my sister in law & aunt really put their time in and support and help me like I cant describe. I think that sometimes we tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. I want to express a MASSIVE thank you from both Chad and I for all the beautiful gifts we got and the time I got to spend with everyone who attended and helped out at baby Chloe’s shower this past Sunday it was a blast ❤
A few websites and things I found quite helpful when planning the baby shower were the following:
- For easy printable games that are really well done & beautiful check out “Shower That Baby” on Etsy
- For balloons and garlands that are easy to put up and super cute check out “Heart Paper Scissors” on Etsy
- Check out the dollar stores for really cute cutlery & napkins first!
- Search Amazon, it is amazing the things you will find!
- Gather your girls and make some cute & easy DIY arrangements for the tables