This creamy, thick non dairy pecan creamer is just the thing to jazz up your morning cup of organic, fair trade coffee 😉 Pecan mylk is like a better version of almond milk! Check out this creamer recipe below & ditch all those chemical filled icky dairy by-product sugar packed creamers.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup soaked pecans
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 pitted medijool dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- High speed blender
- Nut Bag for sifting or 3 layers of cheese cloth
What To Do:
- Soak the pecans for a few hours (or overnight) in water. Rinse them
- Blend the pecans, water, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt for about two minutes in a high speed blender, till the mixture is extremely smooth & almost white in appearance
- You can use a nut milk bag or two or three layers of cheesecloth over the mouth of a large container. Pour the pecan milk through and let it strain. Squeeze the cheesecloth or nut milk bag to get remaining liquid out.
- I use my Nespresso froth machine too make sure that the mylk is fluffy and frothy for my lattes!
- Store pecan milk in an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep for 3-4 days
- Show me your amazingly delicious frothy creations by using the #leavesandbubbly on instagram ! Xx. cheers babes!