If you’ve been having trouble growing out your lashes & have over tweezed your brows for years or you just want your lashes longer and thicker, then try this home-made serum out.
Last year I got lash extensions they were done very well by a super professional here in Winnipeg. She is so talented & I really loved how the full look they gave my eyes.
–see pic-> & as pretty as they looked when they came off… my lashes were left short and stubby and I HATED that. Obviously the reason that many girls keep going back. You feel beautiful with no make up on & get to roll out of bed win/win right? WRONG. Not only can the glue react to your eye lid it can harm your hair growth and permanently stop the growth of eye lashes…. brutal.
This method works very well, and it beats using Latisse and other hair growth formulas that can be really dangerous. This is a safe all natural blend of powerful oils.
If you’re into DIY beauty, then you probably already have these items in your home!
What You Need:
1 tbsp Castor Oil
1/2 tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
1/2 tsp Argan Oil
1/2 tsp Vitamin E Oil
Cleaned Mascara Wand
So why these oils in particular?
Castor Oil – carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation, increasing hair growth
Sweet Almond Oil-Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens the hair
Argan Oil- commonly used as a conditioner. Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair, and is found in argan oil in high quantities
Vitamin E Oil- when applied topically – it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth
- Do this before bed each night, after face washed and no mascara on lashes
- Begin by cleaning off a mascara wand – be sure to get all the mascara off
- In a small dish or bowl ( deep enough to dip brush in ) add all oils together and stir
- Dip wand in, making sure to only put a small amount on wand.. like a thin layer
- Apply just a small amount, as too much and you’ll have oil running down your face.
- Always make sure to wash your face in the morning!
- Store container covered and use nightly before the ZzZ….