This pumpkin spiced wild rice pudding will for sure give you all of the fall feels. It is the perfect hearty, warm and sweet breakfast on a cold fall morning. See recipe below & as always if you care to give any of my recipes a shot use the #leavesandbubbly so I can drool 🙂
This recipe is vegan and gluten free so feel free to bring it over to a friend or relatives house this thanksgiving ❤
What You’ll Need:
- 6-8 cups of cooked rice ( can be any rice you choose, I chose wild rice)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
What To Do:
- Begin by cooking rice according to package directions & set aside when cooked
- Next pour the almond milk, raisins & maple syrup in a large heated pot & bring to a gentle boil
- When boiling add in the cooked rice and all of the remaining ingredients
- Cover & let simmer on a low to medium heat for about 10 minutes stirring so it doesn’t stick to the bottom
- After about 10 minutes all of the almond milk should be absorbed in to the rice and the raisins should be plump, the coconut also soft.
- Serve in a large bowl with extra almond milk on the side and berries on top. I have also topped my rice pudding off with some coconut yogurt & an extra sprinkle of cinnamon .. you can use greek yogurt or even ice cream!
- Top off this break/dessert off with a pumpkin spice latte and you are in fall heaven ❤ Enjoy babes & happy thanksgiving xX.