Who doesn’t love nachos drenched in cheese & delicious toppings. This is a really fun & simple dish to get the whole family involved in, dig in!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- Minimally processed cheese or vegan cheese I use THIS one, grated
- grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- jalepeno peppers
- olives, pitted and sliced
- romaine lettuce, chopped
For Creamy Drizzle:
- 1 cup organic greek yogurt
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- bunch of fresh cilantro
- 3-5 fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 cup filtered water
- sea salt & pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425
- slice sweet potato very thin so they cook and crisp
- lay flat on a baking sheet making sure they don’t touch each other, bake for 30- 45 mins
- take out and sprinkle grated cheese on top
- pop back in oven for 10 mins
- Blend all ingredients for the creamy dressing and set aside.
- Plate sweet potatoes with cheese on them and then top with all ingredients you feel necessary ( all of them ).
- drizzle the creamy dressing over last
- devour & enjoy Xx.