Sooo why is bone broth SO amazing? :
Bone broth is amazing for health & well being, our ancestors relied on this broth to get them through a lot tougher times then we face in the twentieth century.. so take it from them , it’ll keep you healthy & strong. Great for health and digestion, supports healthy skin & nails, supports metabolism, naturally supports lean muscle tissue, improves immunity & is great for sustainable energy! How’s that for a super food!
So why buy Boned Broth™ instead of making your own broth?
- Boned broth™ comes frozen and is in a super convenient package for a single serving. If you were to make your own it would take 48-50 hours! ( Ain’t nobody…..)
- Tastes amazing.. I’ve tried others and this is the best one.
- Comes in 3 amazing flavors, Beef – Chicken – Vegan!
- The ingredients are organic, hormone & pesticide free
- The protein is from free range, naturally raised animals
- Simple pure, wholesome ingredients!
- Dairy free, gluten free, GMO free
- AMAZING source of whole food protein, 10 G per tub!
Why Else is Boned Broth Special?
Boned Broths are packed with collagen protein, amino acids, and minerals that are easily absorbed in our bodies. Extremely high in nutrients like calcium, magnesium, sulfur, silicon, and phosphorus, bone broth helps address some of North America’s top nutritional deficiencies. This broth even contains Glucosamine, and Chondroitin Sulphate…something most of us have paid a lot of money for at the supplement store! Many of the listed benefits are the result of having high concentrations of these important amino acids like Glutamine, Glycine, Proline & Arginine. – Boned Broth website.
Where Can I Buy Boned Broth?
Check out where to buy Boned Broth using their STORE LOCATOR
How can I eat Boned Broth?
Sip it straight-up as a filling meal, protein boost before or after your work-out, or dilute it and cook with it like you would gramma’s stock.
I have put together a very simple recipe using my fav ingredients that takes about 20 mins! Check it out below!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tub of your fav Boned Broth
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup edamame, mung bean noodles ( my fav, see HERE for another recipe)
What To Do:
- In a pot on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and add in diced carrots, onions and celery
- Cook for about 10 mins stirring
- Add in frozen Boned Broth from carton & up the heat to high, & cover with lid until all becomes a liquid
- When boiling add in edmame pasta noodles and cook for an additional 5 – 7 mins
- Done-zo – easiest/healthiest meal evaaaa.