Well I didn’t call my blog “Leaves & Bubbly” for nothing! This summer lemonade can be made with prosecco, sparkling wine or just with sparkling water for that “bubbly” feel! The freshly juiced strawberries mixed the sweet/sour meyer lemons are the perfect summer time cocktail/mocktail all topped off with these beautiful edible flower ice cubes that are the easiest to do! Enjoy babes! & remember to #Leavesandbubbly with your yummy creations 😉
What You’ll Need:
- Ice cube molds
- 10-15 edible flowers ( see list below )
- High powered juicer or blender
- 1 LB Organic strawberries
- 5-6 meyer lemons
- 1 liter Perrier Lemon sparkling water ( Can also use plain sparkling water )
- 2 packets organic stevia * Optional
- 1 bottle of Prosecco * Optional
What To Do:
- Place 1 edible flower per ice mold & cover with water, freeze for 5-6 hours
- Juicing option : cut all strawberries in half & blend through juicer, Cut the rind off of 5-6 lemons and juice.
- Blender option: Blend strawberries, removing the leaves. Cut off all rind from lemon & remove all seeds, blend until smooth with strawberries. Strain through a cheese cloth over a large bowl… so just the juice is used.
- Using the juiced strawberries & lemons now in a large bowl add in the sparkling water and 2 packets of stevia if you choose to use the stevia, stir with a spoon.
- Next add the whole bottle of prosecco, pouring carefully as it can fizz over the top of the bowl.
- Add in floral ice cubes last & cut up 5 strawberries in halves, adding them to them to the punch bowl.
- Cheers babes!