Waffles…But green & super simply healthy. Pancakes with abs! These waffles are vegan, gluten free & have added greens to sneak in for those picky little eaters..or large picky eaters. Super simple based & you add all the good goodies on top that you want without feeling guilty about brunching all day long!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats – or quick oats
- 1 cup almond/cashew milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- handful of spinach
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla vegan protein powder * OPTIONAL
What To Do:
- First thing turn on the waffle maker to heat up
- In a high speed blender dump in the oats and grind down until broken down into a flour
- In the same blender add in the non dairy milk & water and blend again
- Next add in the cinnamon, coconut oil & spinach & protein if using it!
- Blend all together until it looks like a pancake batter, should be a little thick
- Next grease up your waffle maker BIG TIME using coconut oil
- Drop a generous amount of batter on the middle of the hot, greased plates
- Push down the waffle maker and wait! Do not open until its popped up or whatever your waffle makes does when it’s ready, otherwise they won’t cook * no peaking *
- When they are ready, plate & smother in yummy toppings I LOVE :
pure maple syrup
Let me see your green waffle creations! Go ahead & tag @bodyblissbynicole on instagram or use the hashtag #leavesandbubbly when making your goodies ❤ happy waffle eating babes!