- 1 cup coconut, cashew or almond milk
- 4 tsp finely grated fresh turmeric ( if you can’t find the fresh root, use ground)
- 2 tsp raw honey OR pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom
- pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- Ice for serving & shaking
What to Do:
- Grate the turmeric and ginger in a small bowl
Add, turmeric, honey/syrup, ginger, lemon juice, cardamom,cinnamon and salt in a small bowl until all well mixed.
let sit 5 minutes to let flavors intensify.
- In measuring cup, pour the milk in.
Strain spice mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract juices, throw away the bits in the strainer left over.
Fill a glass with ice. Pour creamy drink over and drink up!
- garnish with a dash of cinnamon