Although I don’t like to classify my eating in any way ( paleo, vegan, pescetarian, Lacto-vegetarian, fruitarian,etc). I must say the subject does come up about twice a day. I constantly get asked about my eating habits, and “what I am” ….. So I have decided to go with “Plant Based” as my eating description. I have chosen plant based because I feel like I eat just in that way…. based on plants, I do still eat sea food & chicken but the majority of my meals are vegetables & fruits… which are plants! 🙂 So here is my little sweet potato rounds recipe! Enjoy it.. label free 😉
What You’ll Need:
For the Savoury Rounds:
- Sweet potato
- Grape tomatoes
- Pepper + sea salt
- Goat Cheese
- Tuna or salmon
- Fresh Basil
For the Sweet Rounds:
- Natural Almond butter
- Dark chocolate chips
- Natural Peanut butter
- Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- Cacao Nibs
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the sweet potato in to thin disc like shapes
- lay the sweet potato, not over stacking , not touching in a pan lightly greased with coconut oil
- Bake the sweet potato for about 15 – 20 minutes, until just a little soft and toasty
- Next top with what ever toppings you like best! I dare you try the sweet ones they are soooo delicious!
- To make the tuna + avo mash = just break up tuna and mash with fresh avocado and add sea salt an pepper.
- Enjoy! I would love to see your creations!!! Please use the hash tag #leavesandbubbly so that I can be amazed at your own recipe ❤ Xx Enjoy babes!