You are what you eat right… does that mean we can be unicorns? Because these rainbow rolls are straight up magical.
Sweet summer time! I LOVE salad rolls. Especially these variations on the classics. I have made a sweet salad roll with a lemon coconut dipping sauce & the famous peanut dipping sauce. Both are unreal, try them out & let me know how magical you feel!
What You’ll Need:
Cut the following fruit & veg lengthwise!
For the Rolls:
- Rice paper rolling sheets
- bean sprouts
- red bell peppers
- green apple
- purple cabbage
- brown rice vermicelli noodles, cooked for 5 mins * optional
- cooked shrimp * optional
- fresh mint
- fresh basil
For the dipping sauces ( sweet & salty ) :
Peanut Dipping Sauce-
- 1/2 cup all natural crunchy peanut butter
- 2 TBL tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tbl mape syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced up
- Whisk together briskly until creamy
Coconut Lemon Sauce-
- 1/2 cup organic full fat coconut milk
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Whisk together until well incorporated
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish ( I used a pan) pour in warm water
- set in the rice paper sheet for about 45 seconds until soft
- place fresh herbs at the bottom of the roll, then fruit then veggies, then protein, then noodles.
- Roll up & dip away
- Become unicorn.