Summer is almost here and bikini season is upon us. There are a TON of fad diets, pills and gimmicks out there for that “summer body”. You don’t to spend tons of money on these types of things that are potentially harmful to your body! Let’s ditch all that & just eat REAL food for REAL results! This soup is packed full of nourishing greens including asparagus, broccoli and fresh herbs which will improve liver function which means healthy skin! Asparagus is a natural diuretic, which means it will pull out any excess water and bloat you may have. Coconut milk is packed with tons of healthy fat to keep you feeling satisfied for hours and resist all those tempting summer treats * ice cream sandwiches*. Best of all these are real, whole foods that will nourish your skin and body leaving you full, happy and bikini ready!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of organic coconut milk + 2 tbsp reserved for finished soup
- 1.5 cups veggie or chicken broth
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 Tbsp Thai kitchen Red curry paste.. THIS ONE
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- sprig of fresh parsley for garnish
- sea salt & pepper
- hot sauce
What To Do:
- Begin by heating up a pot on med heat with coconut oil, dice up garlic and then throw it in mixing with sea salt and pepper stirring until browned.
- Next pour in the coconut milk and broth, bring to a boil
- Now add in cut up veggies ( asparagus & broccoli)
- Cover and cook in boiling broth for about 10 mins until you can cut through the broccoli easy and the asparagus is soft.
- Next add in the the thai curry paste and the fresh herbs, turning the pot down to medium heat. season with more salt. Cook for an additional 5 to 10 mins
- Remove pot from heat and use an immersion blender ( see picture ) OR a vented blender like a vita mix or a blend tec. Blend until smooth
- Pour a giant serving into a bowl and pour an extra 2 tbsp of coconut milk & hot sauce in the bowl and garnish with fresh parsley!