Growing up my favourite ice cream was always neapolitan…you get all the classics in one scoop! Fast FWD to today…when eating a half tub of ice cream after school is no longer a reality… & you get Banana “Nice Cream”. And it really is just that… JUST bananas and then the all natural flavour to make each layer different! See steps below & enjoy this all summer long Xo
What You’ll Need:
- 6 frozen, pre sliced bananas
- 1.5 TBl cocoa powder
- 1.5 Tsp Vanilla extract ( pure )
- 4-6 strawberries
- 6 TBL non dairy milk
What To Do:
- To make each layer/flavour at a time use 2 of the frozen bananas for each layer.
- Chocolate layer – To a food processor or high speed blender add in the banana, cocoa powder and 2 TBL of non dairy milk and blend until smooth, set aside
- Vanilla layer- Add in the bananas, vanilla extract and 2 TBL of non dairy milk , set aside
- Strawberry layer- Add in the bananas, strawberries( cut up ) and the 2 TBL of non dairy milk set aside
- Now in a cute container, spoon in each flavour beside each other ( or on top of each other ) – like neapolitan ice cream!