This recipe was so incredibly satisfying it tasted so much like rice I was amazed! I was so skeptical seeing all these recipes using “caulifried rice” I thought… ew gross it will taste like soggy cauliflower …. but NOPE. It was magic & you need to try it.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 TBL olive oil
- 3 stock of celery, diced thin
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Throw cauliflower in the food processor and pulse, grating it gets that rice like feel but is a huge diaster so I suggest just pusling it through a processor.
- In a large pan, heat up 2 TBL of olive oil and saute the garlic and celery for 7 mins
- Add the cauliflower to the pan now and cook for about 10 minutes until soft and then add the sea salt.
- Great as a side dish to any meal that you are looking to cut down on your carb intake, nothing against rice at all but hey, this tastes amazing!