These delightful super food wraps are filled with protein from the quinoa and organic Feta crumbles. Paired with the healthy fats from the olives and antioxidants of the collard green wraps they are the perfect power lunch!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups Organic Veggie broth
- 2 cups quinoa
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cherry tomatoes, diced up really small
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives ( green ones)
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 4 ounces chopped organic feta cheese, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, halved
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
What to Do:
- First rinse the quinoa until the water runs clear and not merky
- Now boil the quinoa in the veggie broth according to package instructions should take about 25 mins, let simmer last 5 mins on low and fluff with a fork.
- Make dressing using lemon, olive oil & red wine vinegar
- Add in all of your veggies and mix around in a large pot
- Place back on the stove and gently pour in your dressing and stir until all combined
- Cut off the long stems of the collards to form a circle so you ran wrap it up easier
- Next place your Collard wraps stem side down ( like the first pic)
- Now spoon on your quinoa mixture on to the middle of the collard green
- Gently wrap from the bottom up, just like you would a normal grain wrap and cut in half!
- P.S this collard wrap tastes extra amazing with a side of Rose Kombucha by RISE.. Check the out here!