This liquid gold magical milk is legit just that…Magic. This warm milky tea will keep you toasty from the inside out. Turmeric seems to be all the rage lately, it is filled with anti inflammatory compounds called curcumin, which is not easily absorbed by our bodies so in this recipe we will add a good fat like coconut oil & black pepper believe it or not. Black pepper, because it contains a substance called “piperine”. This substance makes the turmeric up to 2000 times for absorbable for our bodies! Give this Anti-Cancer tea a try I promise you it’s delicious!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk ( you can use coconut milk to)
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger, grated
- 1.5 tsps of freshly grated turmeric root ( Or use 2 tsps of the powdered turmeric )
- 1.5 tsp of Coconut oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 TBL of raw honey
- pinch of black pepper, ground
- pinch of cayenne pepper * adds nice heat
What to Do:
- Blend all ingredients together on high until completely brought together
- Make sure to grate the ginger and turmeric before adding to the blender, to make sure your not chewing on chunks of ginger… ew.
- Your milk should be a golden yellow color
- Next, transfer to a pot on the stove and heat until just warmed up, not boiling.
- Pour into a mug & enjoy! You can throw a cinnamon stick in the mug for added cuteness!
- Cheers to this seriously amazing, healing, rejuvenating golden goddess tea!