Introducing Chad & I’s first born…. NOLA. She is a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier that is allergic to EVERYTHING. I’ve noticed since she was a puppy that she loved coconut oil… since i put it on everything she is obsessed, much like her mommy.
I also came to find out that the ingredients in these puppy pancakes are amazing for the health of dogs skin, fur & digestion, Bonus!
Here are some benefits of coconut oil, coconut flour and coconut milk for dogs! :
Fed regularly to pets, coconut oil may have multiple benefits:
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis,and itchy skin
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
- Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs
- Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing
Immune System, Metabolic Function, Bone Health
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- Helps reduce weight, increases energy
- Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
What you will Need:
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 1/2 TBL Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 + 2 TBL Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3-4 tsp water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
What To Do:
- Melt coconut oil on stove or microwave until liquid
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and pour in coconut oil
- With a hand mixed, beat on high for 1 minute
- Next add in the coconut flour, coconut oil and coconut milk
- Beat on high for 1 min
- Next, add in the water and again beat on high
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and using a TBL drop the pancake batter on to hot pan in small twoonie like drops.
- Let batter bubble up and carefully flip with pancake flipper, should be golden brown on outside.
- Place on a cute plate and serve to your furbabe !