K. Probably the most delicious thing ever. I’m a serious addicted to Avo toast so these little gems are the most perfect thing ever to grab on the go!
First: Preheat oven to 425 degrees
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 heaping TBSP Vida Grains “Savory Fiesta” ( buy them here) OR leave out
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1/4 TSP sea salt
- 2 TSP baking powder
Whisk dry ingredients together really well
- 1 large organic egg
- 2 TSP of melted coconut oil
- 1 TBL of Greek yogurt – plain
Whisk together all the wet ingredients until combined
- Combine wet ingredients into dry
- Using a tablespoon, spoon mixture in to mini muffin tins ( spray first)
- Create a hole with your finger and press firmly down, this is where the guacamole will go!
- Bake in over for about 12 minutes, should be golden brown…. make sure there is a little spot for the guac when they come out of the oven, if not push down again with your finger.
- While those babies are in the oven, start on your guacamole. ( I have a post on how to make it in my blog)
- Pull the muffins out of the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes, carefully pull them out of the pan and spoon in guacamole placing baby tomatoes on top and sprinkling with sea salt and black pepper!
- See pictures below for a step by step 😉