The most delicious, warm & toasty granola you could make! Free of scary ingredients and loads of unwanted harmful inflammation causing fats, much different from those of conventional granola types. You can also have the granola as a cereal with coconut milk, soy milk, or unsweetened almond ( see my previous almond milk recipe). This granola recipe is a definite make again-er! Great to give as a gift in a cute mason jar with some rustic string and a little to and love sign ❤ Happy Holidays! Xxo
What You’ll Need:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a food processor or blender pulse cranberries until chopped, Set aside in a bowl.
Cream coconut oil and coconut palm sugar together. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix well. Add oat flour we made and remaining oats to batter,baking powder, cinnamon and mix all well.
Gently fold in fresh chopped cranberries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Gently add the granola to the baking sheet, spreading out evenly
- Bake at 375° for 20-24 until lightly browned on the bottom. Remove from cookie sheet onto parchment paper to cool.
- Put in a sealed container and store in the fridge ❤
See Below for Pictures!