This Cranberry mug cake is the easiest way ( I think) to make a healthy muffin in the microwave in 2 mins. Perfect! No one wants to wake up & spend an hour on making breakfast when you have to worry about getting ready for the day. This or over night oats are where it’s at!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 scoop brown rice protein
- 2 tsp of cinnamon or all spice
- 1 handful of fresh cranberries ( organic if possible)
- 1/4 cup of egg whites ( organic is theeee best)
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbl of flax or chia seeds ground
What to do:
- Mix up all together in a separate bowl & spray your mug with coconut oil or olive oil
- pop in the microwave for 2.20
- Top with whatever you want, sometimes I do nut butters or greek yogurt or more berries!
- Easy now you can go on with your day knowing you are getting the best nutrition to start it off, also having protein in the morning sets your body up for optimal fat burning 😉