These Muffins are so delicious with 0 fake sweeteners or flours, easy to throw together quickly!
Set oven to 350 degrees
What You’ll Need:
You will need a food processor for this one, I like the medium sized ones they hold just enough
- 2 medium sized brown spotty bananas
- 1 cup natural, organic peanut butter
- 6 medijool dates ( take the pits out, if the date is to hard..soak it hot water first)
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbl of warm water
What to do:
- In a food processor, blend the dates with the warm water first
- Now add the rest of the ingredients ( if this is to hard on your machine add a little* more warm water)
- When the mixture is all combined, use a tablespoon and spoon in to pre greased muffin tins
- Pop in to the oven for 20 minutes
- This recipe makes 6 large muffins or 9 mini muffins!
Top with anything you like, dark chocolate chips or honey drizzle works!