I love this fiber filled kale salad, its sweet because of the honey & coconut chips and a little salty and savory because of the tamari!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 bunches of kale , de-stemmed and cut up with scissors
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbl of tamari
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 Tbsp of good quality honey ( organic , raw)
- 3 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- coconut chips ( prairie naturals are my fav)
What to do!:
- Mix together the tamari, olive oil, balsamic vinegar & lemon juice & honey together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, take the dressing mixture and pour it over the kale pieces
- get in there with your hand and * Massage* seriously….. you really have to massage the kale I know its super weird but it releases all the enzymes and helps your body to digest all those fat fighting fibers!
- When your done the kale should be soft and easy to chew
- Cut up the avocado and sprinkle the coconut chips on top to serve 🙂