I am a self proclaimed coffee addict. I Seriously cannot wait to wake up and enjoy that mug of coffee to get my day started. Over the years I have some what perfected my morning coffee so here it is fellow caffeine addicts:
What you’ll need:
- Three Sisters – Seductive blend or medium —http://> https://www.kickinghorsecoffee.com/en/store/coffee/three-sisters-medium
- A cute mermaid mug is preferable
- Brew or use a french press with 2 Tbl of Coffee for every 1 Cup of water added * add cinnamon to the coffee grounds
Steam or froth Pure full fat coconut milk ( pictured below) or just use straight from the can , but keep refrigerated after wards.
- I then use a touch of organic liquid stevia ( your choice)
- Then I add a pinch more cinnamon on top.
The texture of the coconut milk in the coffee really makes it an amazing ( good fats) addition to your morning coffee. I also find that it fills me up a little more, don’t worry I still eat a massive breakfast.
I really like eating my big meal in the early day then tapering off to a light meal for dinner and snacks. I typically eat about 5 or 6 times a day in
small sometimes big portions, but breakfast is always the biggest!–> think of your eating structured like an ice cream cone, with breakfast being the biggest and dinner and snacks the smallest. Again this is just what works for me 🙂