A sure sign that fall is upon us is the numerous pumpkin spice everything posts, so to stay on trend here is my take on the fall classic!
Gluten Free Mini Pumpkin Muffins!
What you will need:
- 2 cups brown rice pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (I added more cinnamon as well)
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup good quality honey
- 3/4 cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can PURE pumpkin
- 1 tsp of PURE vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees celsius
- Start with 2 large mixing bowls
- Whisk the dry ingredients together
- Mix all the wet ingredients together
- Make a “well” in the middle of the dry ingredients and slowly fold in the wet mixture, until all is blended and smooth
- Using a table spoon, spoon in the mixture to each MINI muffin hole
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, the middle should remain a little ooey gooey
- Glaze with honey when out of the oven & a little extra cinnamon on top!
Recipe Makes Approx 30 Mini Muffins
Each Mini Muffin is Approx 60 Calories!